IoT Roadmap in the IETF
|日 時：||2016/11/22(火) 18:00 〜 19:00|
|会 場：||株式会社インターネットイニシアティブ (飯田橋グラン・ブルーム 13階 Cantata会議室)|
Language / 言語
This seminar will be held in English only. / 今回のセミナーは英語での進行となります。
Ines Robles (Ericsson)
This presentation is about the Internet of Things(IoT) work at the IETF. It covers the working groups work and main topics in the field of connecting constrained devices, networks to Internet.
Date and Time
- 2016-11-22 (Tue) 18:00 (The registration desk opens at 17:45)
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. 13F Cantata room
- Iidabashi Grand-Bloom 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102－0071
Read before comming
- Registration is required to enter the office floor of the building. A registration desk for the seminar participants will be located on the second floor of the building. Please state your name to the staff and receive a visitor card key.
- The registration desk will be opening around 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- If you've arrived at the building after the registration desk has closed, please call the phone number printed on the signboard at the registration desk.
- We will collect your visitor card key before you leave the meeting room. Please hand your key to the staff standing by the room exit.