NAO Programming Tutorial in JapanOpen 2014
|日 時：||2014/05/04(日) 13:30 〜 17:30|
|会 場：||Iizuka Campus, Kyusyu Institute of Technology|
- hands-on tutorial on NAO programming
- 1. Using image processing on Nao (detecting the red ball)
- 2. Moving to the target
- 3. Low-level access to sensor information
The soccer field of Standard Platform League will be available for test-run.
- SPL league participants who have some difficulty or questions on the NAO programming
- persons who want to participate in the SPL league
- everyone who want to enjoy NAO programming
what to bring
- A Linux PC installed the SDK for NAO programming
- We can teach how to install the SDK on May 3 afternoon at the small size league.